Monday, May 22, 2006



As I am sure many of you know I shoot for the magazine "Cooking with Paula Deen" during the week. This is a topic of much discussion and often times people ask me... Who is she really when the cameras are off and no ones looking. My answer to that is Paula is a great woman and what makes her so likeable is she is real on and off camera. When I went to Paula's house in Savannah to photograph for the magazine she greeted us with a big "Hey Ya'll come on in" and put everyone at ease with warm smile.

Her spirit reaches out and touches everyone's heart and you can't fake that! So for those who have been asking I think this image is what you would really see if you pulled up to Paula house for a visit no matter if you are a friend already or soon to become one over a dish of yummy southern cooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home