Saturday, October 28, 2006



Brett, I wanted to tell you about 2 different conversations I had in the salon last week, Two sisters (my clients) had been in a wedding Arden and you had done in July 2006 brides last name Kettig. When I told them I had used you as the photographer, they went CRAZY! They think you hung the moon and stars! Think you are the hottest thing walking, TEEHEE! Anyway they had the whole salon talking about you, and I wanted to tell you about that thought you might get a good laugh! They were so funny they said they had to get a picture with you, and Anne\'s boyfriend was jealous, How crazy! Thought I would make you and Ardens day. Have a good one!
Tonya Frym Oct 14,2006 Bride
Thanks Tonya we are fans of you too! You guys were great and the wedding was a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home