Saturday, November 25, 2006



This week has been fun filled. On Sunday night after a full day of photography Brett & I set out to the Biltmore Estates in Asheville, NC. Monday morning we started photography and it was amazing we had behind the ropes access to the House and Wow! I can't believe how beautiful it is. Then that afternoon we toured the Winery followed by a great lunch at the Bistro.

Biltmore filled our day completely! We then set off for a 2 1/2 hour drive to my Dad's for Thanksgiving. After filling up on fun, food and family we headed out Thanksgiving Day. At first we were going to travel to Atlanta but Asheville was so great we went back. I am so glad. While I was there I met Andie MacDowell at the Chocolate Fetish. She is so nice and even posed for a photograph with me.

What fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home